Our Construction Company
Northwood Services was founded in 2009 as a sister company to Mo2 Properties by property brothers Kenneth & Michael Motew. Using their combined 40+ years of experience in the Chicago-land real estate and construction industries, they worked to build a company for construction management in Chicago that was asset-focused, pushing to maximize value while maintaining a high standard of work, handling all construction service needs within the Mo2 Properties Portfolio.
Northwood Services has both expanded and evolved to handle work outside of the Mo2 portfolio, providing general contractor services, project management, & consulting services for a wide array of projects. From residential rehabs, to condo & single-family home updates, to new construction, commercial build-outs, and more, Northwood Services can handle all your construction needs! Learn more here.
To learn more about home construction consulting from Northwood Services, click here.
- General Contracting Services
- Design Consulting Services
- Accounting and Project Oversight
- Capital Improvement Models
- Other Services
Our Project Types
Our capabilities include all types of construction, including:
- Residential Investment Rehabs (Cosmetic and Full Gut)
- Multi-Family Developments
- Retail and Office Buildouts
- Residential Buildouts
- Single-Family Home and Condo Remodels
- Bathroom and Kitchen Updates
- Exterior and Capital Improvements
- Consulting and Value-Add Engineering