While condo living is convenient, finding downtown condos for rent is usually the opposite. That’s where Mo2 Properties comes in to help. With our 40 years in the rental property business, we provide property management and rental service in top Chicago neighborhoods. Find out where we offer condos for lease and why you should rent an Mo2 Properties managed condo.
Why Rent an Mo2 Properties Condo Apartment?
At Mo2 Properties, we care about our condo communities. We take pride in the buildings we manage, and we want our tenants to be happy.
When you rent a condo from us, you get all the amenities you desire in a condo rental, plus incredible perks, just for being part of the Mo2 Properties community. Our renters receive discounts at local businesses and rent credits of up to $250 for each tenant they refer our way.
Since we keep all of our Chicago condos in great shape, you will also get a top-quality condo in a prime location. Our tenants love living in modern buildings that are well-maintained. We keep up with all repair requests, go out of our way to address issues before they become problematic, and respond quickly to any of your needs.
We also welcome pets in 95 percent of our condo rentals. This means you don’t have to choose between a great condo or pets.
Explore Condominiums for Rent
You’ll find condo apartments for rent in all of Chicago’s top desired neighborhoods, including:
- Charming Andersonville has a cute “Main Street” feel, while offering all the convenience of living in the city.
- Bucktown and Wicker Park bring nightlife, trendy shopping and recreation access via elevated trails.
- Close to the river, Noble Square and West Town are up-and-coming hot spots for fashion, dining and fun.
- Ukrainian Village is a vibrant neighborhood with a strong community and stunning architecture.
- Lakeview and Wrigleyville offer downtown access, ample recreation and proximity to all of Chicago’s major tourist attractions.
- Tucked between the lake and downtown, Old Town is an entertainment and dining hub.
- Lincoln Square is full of trendy shops and dining options, but at its heart, this Chicago neighborhood is a creative and cultural hub.
- Logan Square offers hip boutiques, recreation access and a vibrant community feel.
- The River West neighborhood offers new construction buildings, loft conversions and dining hot spots.
- Roscoe Village is a charming, quiet neighborhood with tons of walkable amenities.
- West Loop is close to downtown and has modern shops, galleries and restaurants.
No matter what’s most important to you — public transit, recreation, or chic shops and eateries — we can help you find a Chicago neighborhood you’ll love. Further, we’re eager to locate a vibrant condo rental community with the features and amenities you desire.
View All Condo Apartments for Rent
Competition for the best rental properties can be fierce, so don’t delay on finding your next condominium for rent. Browse available condos from Mo2 Properties now.